Work with us.
Harvest Stand Ministries is a faith-based, non-profit organization providing support and resources to those in need for over 20 years. Those that interact with us experience grace, compassion, love and mercy as we walk along side them, discipling them from experiencing crisis to contributing to our world in meaningful ways. We offer a food pantry, clothing and help create pathways and connections to resources via community partnerships. We help people navigate through rivers of systems and processes to find the best way forward.
The Office Manager will provide administrative support to the Executive Director and Client Services Navigator, supplies information, maintains files, schedules appointments, prepares correspondence and reports, and relieves other HSM of minor administrative and business details. Answers the telephone, screens calls, orders and distributes office supplies, is responsible for HSM computer and office equipment, and does post on HSM social media channels.
- Proven administrative or office manager experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
The Office Manager reports to and is reviewed by the Executive Director.
Harvest Stand Ministries is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and essential duties and responsibilities of the work performed by the Office Manager. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications to do this job.