As community organizations and local partners work actively to assist those impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Harvest Stand Ministries remains committed to supporting individuals and families who need food assistance.
Food Distribution Hours will remain the same;
- Monday 9:00AM-3:00PM
- Wednesday 1:00PM-6:00PM
- Thursday 9:00AM-12:00PM
We care about our community and the overall health of our guests, volunteers, staff and extended community. We are working hard to adjust as needed, while providing the best service possible. The changes being made are as follows:
- We will remain open during our normal business hours as outlined above.
- We ask that all guests now schedule appointments to help ensure an open spot for services is available. Please schedule appointments on our website www.harveststandministries.org and by selecting the “services” tab.
- New guests outside of our service area will be given appropriate resources and referrals to organizations in their area where they can receive food assistance.
- Clothing will still be available by appointment. We encourage all guests to schedule an appointment for both food and clothing to ensure a spot on our schedule. Appointment can be made on our website www.harveststandministries.org and by selecting the “services” tab.
How you can help
We are doing our very best to meet the needs of our community but do need additional support at this time. Here are a few ways to get involved.
- Donate food or other high need items. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for a complete shopping list.
- Volunteer. We need people to help fill the gaps, package boxes and sort donations. Call 616-748-6003 to schedule a time to come in.
- Financial support. We ask you prayerfully consider donating online at https://harveststandministries.org/index.php/donate/ or by mail to our address at 100 S. Pine St. Suite 100. Zeeland, MI 49464.
- Prayer. Please pray for our community and nation at this time, as we give praise to the Lord, our Healer, Redeemer, Peace Maker and Gracious Father, who is with us each step of the way.
- Up to date local information can be found here (https://www.miottawa.org/Health/OCHD/default.htm)
- State of Michigan information can be found here (https://www.michigan.gov/Coronavirus)
- Questions about COVID-19: Call MDHHS Hotline 1-888-535-6136
- CDC guidance can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html)
- People experiencing symptoms (such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath) call for assessment and avoid arriving at a care facility unannounced. They can call 616-391-2380 for Spectrum Health’s free COVID-19 screening service for advice 24/7.